8-31-20 Max Effort Lower body
Take 10-15 mins to warm up your body with some dynamic movements to your core, back, hamstrings and glutes.
Max effort day we are seeking to get 3 successful lifts at 90% or more. The goal is always to NEVER fail.
- Work up to a 1 rep max Box Squat - paralell
Use a specialty bar if you have access: camber bar or SSB.
if you are new to lifting and not ready to go for a max effort lift, for today do 5x3.
- Goodmornings 5x6- moderate weight
Use SSB or Camber bar if you have access
- 5x20 seated med ball goodmorning
choose a moderate heavy medball or dumbbell and hinge at hip. Keep back arched.
- Banded hamstring curls 2x100
- 5 sled trips- heavy with little rest
Leave a comment