- Bench 5x2x85%- on your last set do as many reps as possible. At this percentage it may only be 3, that's okay!
- Incline DB press 3x10-12 -do one warm up set before starting
superset the following with little rest:
- DB pull overs 3x6-8
- tricep overhead extention 3x10-12
- superset the following with little rest of:
- wide grip lat pull downs 4x10-12
- barbell row 4x10-12
- banded facepull 4x15
4 rounds tabata 30 secs work/15 secs rest of:
- squat cleans @50% of your 1 rep max
if you don't have a 1 rep max, then find a weight you can do 8-10 reps in your warm up. For those with knee issues dropping into the squat clean, stick with power cleans.
- push jerk or push press (same weight as powerclean)
- hanging leg raises
- box jumps or lateral skater jumps