5-5-20 Max Effort upper body
- Work up to a heavy 1 rep Push Jerk
For today this can be 90-100%. If all feels good go for a PR.
If you're not proficient with "Jerks" (insert smile) then opt for Push Press entry below.
4 rounds of:
- 12-14 Incline tricep kick backs
- 12-14 wide grip lat pull downs
- 12-14 DB lateral side raises
- 12-14 Bent over rows
Complete 6 rounds tabata 20 secs work/10 secs rest of:
- toes to bar or knee raises
- weighted or banded sit ups
If you don't have lat pull down machine or pulley system, substitute this with 4x20-30 straight banded pull downs. For the Barbell bent over rows, if you don't have a barbell, sub with DB single arm bent over rows
Leave a comment