- SSB or Cambered bar 3x1+25% chains or band tension, THEN 1x85%x"max reps
- Start with 50% bar weight + 25% chain weight, add weight and work up to a 1RM or heavy. The goal is not to find failure but to find a weight that makes you grind. When you find it stop. Don't be tempted to add weight.
- Then, 85% of that weight for 1x"max reps"
- Goodmornings with competition deadlift stance 1x6
Work up in weight to a top set of 6 reps. You may have 4-6 sets to find your top set of 6 reps. If your back can't tolerate the load, just get a few good sets in and shut it down.
- Back extensions 3x20 bodyweight only
- Band pull throughs 3x30
- Single leg RDL 4x10 each side
- Banded sit ups 4x20
If you're unable to do 20 reps, accumulate 50-80 in total
- Banded hamstring curls or med ball goodmornings - your choice 1x100