2-26-21 FRIDAY Max Effort upper body
- Strict press 3x1x90% or work up to a new max
The goal is to get 3 heavy singles of work but not to failure. If you're nursing shoulder injuries, do these from pins. Set pins just above shoulders or above your injury point.
- Barbell or DB seated shoulder press 5x5
Warm up to find your working weight. Moderate
- seal rows 3x8-10 moderate
- lat pull down close grip 3x8-10 moderate
- Db lateral side raise pyramid:
- 4x10 start light and increase weight each set, no rest between sets
- rest 15 secs
- 4x10 start at heaviest set and decrease weight each set, no rest between sets
- db tricep roll back 4x6-8 heavy
- then, lower weight 5lbs and do 1x"max reps"
- 1x100 banded facepulls
- 1x100 banded tricep pushdowns
Leave a comment