2 rounds of:
- plate front raises
- round abouts *lay on bench and circle arms from sides to overhead
- banded crossovers
then, 4 rounds tabata 20/10 of:
- elevated mountain climbers
- sit ups
- push ups
- Bench 12x2x50% + bands *stay on bench for 3 rounds before rotating partners - rest 10-15 secs between the 3 rounds - choose any grip you want today - speed.
- bamboo bar hold 4x10-20 secs *hold mid extension
Option 2) limited equipment
- Bench 12x2x65% *work on speed and explosiveness
- "bamboo" bar hold 4x10-20 secs *use a regular bar and hang weights using bands to create instability
Option 3) beginners or no barbell/rack
- DB bench press 4x10
- Incline single arm db head presses 4x6-8 *hold db on one end and press. It will feel unstable= good. Go light until you feel that you can control it.
5 rounds of:
- Max reps pulls ups *choose banded, kipping, ring rows, inverted rows...etc
- Max reps DB Bench press
Max reps = as many as you can do to almost failure. Record your number and see if you can keep a close number each round. Tips- don't go too light on your DB weight. Pick a weight you can get around 12-14 first round
Try to go immediately from pulls ups to your DB press with as little rest as possible.