Skip to content
- Thank you to those that sent your videos with the check in. For those of you that didn't. I've sent you individual messages. (you know who you are) please do it prior to Sunday by 4pm each week.
Bracing- From videos, t looks like all of us need to work on our bracing. Here are a few videos.
- I like this one for the beginning portion- using a kb to "feel" what building that pressure feels/looks like HERE
- RIB CAGE- I like this article alot. Old school lifters arch, which is what I was also taught and have taught you BUT we need to move into better AND EVOLVE our knowledge and bracing by keeping the rib cage pinned down. "own your rib case" READ THIS HERE
- SEATED SSB GOOD MORNINGS work up to a 3 rep heavy
Set pins to land to for safety
- SEATED SSB GOOD MORNINGS DOWN SETS
1X"MAX REPS" X60%
- 6X4X70% COMPETITION STANCE PAUSE (2 SECONDS AT KNEE) DEADLIFT @70%, NO TOUCH AND GO
*lower to 60% if you're unable to maintain excellent bracing and form
- 3x20 SSB HATFIELLD SQUAT AGAINST MAX DOUBLED BAND TENSION
- 3x20 REVERSE HYPER
- 4X8 GHD OR DECLINE FRONT LOADED BARBELL SIT UPS
- 1X100 LYING BANDED LEG CURLS
Rita- add in 3x20 banded sissy squats