- 9X3X40% BENCH PRESS @40% AGAINST 25% HANGING CHAINS (3 SETS CLOSE GRIP, 3 SETS MEDIUM GRIP, 3 SETS WIDE/NORMAL GRIP)
- Bench Press Straight Weight Top Set: 1 Set, Close Grip Bench Press, 8 Reps increasing 5 pounds from the week before. If you are just starting, start with around 75% of your max. If you get to a week where you fail on this set, change your grip and rep scheme (choose from 8 reps, 5 reps, or 3 reps) and decrease your initial starting weight by about 10% of what you failed at. **FOR EXAMPLE: If you come to a week where you fail, making only 6 of your 8 reps at 225 lbs. close grip, the following week switch your grip to medium grip for 5 reps and lower your starting weight to 205. Follow this procedure for when you fail at 5 reps by going to 3 reps at wide grip.
- 3X"MAX REPS" INCLINE DB PRESS - 3X MAX REPS @50% OF LAST WEEK'S 8RM *2 MINUTE REST PERIODS
- 1X25 WIDE GRIP THUMBLESS PULL UPS, 2 SECOND PAUSE AT THE TOP - ACCUMULATE 25 REPS- use bands if needed
- 4x8 ONE ARM DB (OR REVERSE HYPER/STRAP) ROWS
- 3x15 DECLINE DB ROLLBACK EXTENSIONS
- 3x20 PUSH UPS AGAINST MAX CHAINS (OVER UPPER BACK)
- 3x"max time" GHD FACE UP PLANK/HOLD - 3X MAX TIME