Skip to content
- OPTIONAL: 20 Seated Box Jumps @70% of Max Height
- 6x3x60% SQUAT WITH STRAIGHT BAR @60% AGAINST 25% HANGING CHAINS, NO BOX
- 6x3x55% COMPETITION STANCE DEADLIFT @55% AGAINST 20% BAND TENSION + 10% CHAINS
- *Do this set right after Speed Squats, Before Deadlifts ------ Squat Straight Weight Top Set: 2 Sets of 5 Reps increasing 2-2.5% from the week before. If you are just starting, start with around 60% of your max. When you come to a week where you fail, the following week you will decrease reps to 2 sets of 3 reps, continuing to increase weight each week. When you come to a week where you fail your sets of 3, deload for the next lower body workout and then test your max the following workout (1 week later, minimum). Then, restart the cycle with your new 50%.
- 3x10 WALKING LUNGES per leg
- 3x12 GHD SNATCH GRIP BARBELL BACK EXTENSIONS
- 3x15 BARBELL HIP THRUST