- Box squat 6x2 light think warm up. Make these intentional. how perfect can you do them. Don't just speed through them to get to the deadlifts. Being intentional here will help you in the deadlift.
- Work up to a 1 rep max deadlift
CONVENTIONAL STANCE LIFTERS: 2" DEFICIT DEADLIFT
SUMO STANCE LIFTERS: ULTRA WIDE SUMO DEADLIFT (2+" WIDER FOOT STANCE EACH SIDE) *no deficit
Casey- Work up to a heavy comp style deadlift ( don't do the ultra wide sumo). Stop when you feel like you will get red light for lock out
Shannon- For today, 8x1x70% (no deficit) with perfect back arch. Lower weight if needed
Angelica- Deadlift opener, then 2nd attempt w/reverse band
Rita, Kim, Lakin, grace, shannon & Casey- thank you for sending your videos on time and with your notes. Keep that up!
- Back down sets 3x3x80%
Casey take this down to 70%
- 3x8 HACK SQUAT MACHINE (ADD BAND TENSION) OR BARBELL HACK SQUAT
- 3x10 back loaded back extensions
- Decline Bench Sit Up -1 rep max (heaviest DB you can hold under your chin) Then 3x8 @70%-
**do this flat or pick a different ab if this irritates your low back. GRACE-SKIP and do a different ab or just a flat bench but don't do the max rep
*RITA- add in 1x100 leg extensions