Still missing a weekly check in from some of you. I know this is new for us but please start sending. If don't send me a check in, I can't help you effectively. It's going to be required if you want my help.
1️⃣ Lock Clams 25 reps 2 sets each side
2️⃣ Front Plank 30 seconds 2 sets
3️⃣ Side Plank 15 seconds each side 2 sets
4️⃣ Shoulder Touch 10x each side
- 2" BLOCK PULL AGAINST 20% CHAINS work up to a moderate weight
use the mats from the deadlift platform to raise plates 2inches
Shannon, Christina, & Angelica- you're all working on bracing and everyone is improving. For today, be very aware of your bracing and if you feel you're losing it.. STOP. Let's keep reinforcing this good bracing.
- 3x3x80% BLOCK PULL (WITH CHAINS) DOWN SETS use 80% of today's heaviest weight.
- 4x8 BSS each side or LEG PRESS
Shannon do the leg press
For everyone- bodyweight okay on these
- 3x10 SSB FRONT LOADED 18-20" STEP UPS (YOUR HIP SHOULD BE SLIGHTLY BELOW PARALLEL WHEN YOUR FOOT IS ON THE BOX)
If the SSB is too much, use DB's or kettlebell front loaded
- 3x20 REVERSE HYPERS
- 4x10 DECLINE or FLAT BENCH OVERHEAD BAMBOO BAR SIT UPS (W/HANGING KBS)
flat bench if the decline hurts your back
- 1x150 SEATED BAND GOOD MORNINGS