- Reverse band bench press - all wide grip 10x3x75%
- Bench Press Straight Weight Top Set: 2 Sets, Close Grip Bench Press, 8 Reps increasing 5 pounds from the week before. If you are just starting, start with around 75% of your max. If you get to a week where you fail on this set, change your grip and rep scheme (choose from 8 reps, 5 reps, or 3 reps) and decrease your initial starting weight by about 10% of what you failed at. **FOR EXAMPLE: If you come to a week where you fail, making only 6 of your 8 reps at 225 lbs. close grip, the following week switch your grip to medium grip for 5 reps and lower your starting weight to 205. Follow this procedure for when you fail at 5 reps by going to 3 reps at wide grip.
- Flat DB press 3x8
- 3x10 Chest supported row
- 4x15 DB Sweat shrug with row at the top HERE
- 3X12 DB flat tates press with 2sec pause at chest
- 3x20 floor press against band tension only
- 4x20 Single arm standing cable rear delt fly